NEED Extra help?
If you can’t find what you are looking for, let us know and our team of puppy experts (vet nurses, dog trainers, behaviorists, photographers and everything in between) will be able to provide accurate advice.
HELPING YOU TO CARE FOR YOUR PUPPY AT ALL STAGES OF ITS LIFE.
We’ve put together a whole range of resources to help you care for your favourite furry family member.
latest from the blog
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic self-isolation and social distancing rules, pet owners are finding different ways to exercise their dogs outdoors whilst they themselves stay in doors. In Cyprus a man recently took his ingenuity to another level and…
How to interact with Guide and Service Dogs People are often confused about interacting with a guide dog or service dog. Some people of course, mainly children, are unaware that a guide dog or service dog is actually on the…
We previously wrote a bog post on How to Make Your Holiday Accommodation Dog Friendly, we thought we would share the Holidaying with Dogs website. About the Holidaying with Dogs website Holidaying with Dogs has many dog-friendly holiday accommodation around Australia for…
write for us
Do you work in the animal or pet industry with a passion for dogs? why not become a PuppyPages contributor!
puppy care, health and training
- Noise Phobias: Thunder and Loud NoisesMany people owning a puppy or dog may be surprised when dog exhibits an undo fear of noises such as thunder or fireworks. All […]
- Bringing Your Microchipped Dog From Overseas Into AustraliaArriving in Australia with your Dog The Australian Government requires all pets that are being imported into Australia be microchipped prior to arrival however […]
- Poisonous moulds and the effects it has on dogsThere are multiple reasons for keeping your dog away from the rubbish bin. However one of the biggest reasons (besides the mess of a […]
- What to do if your dog is stung by a JellyfishUnfortunately Jellyfish and other toxic sea animals are part and parcel when it comes to swimming at the beach. Chances of your dog getting […]
- How to Prevent Puppy NibblesPuppies are known to nibble, nip, mouth and bite. It can be a dangerous habit if not corrected early on. To prevent puppy nibbles […]
- Best Dog Toys for PuppiesWhy Does My Dog Need Toys? There are several reasons to invest in quality toys for your dog: Provides relief from boredom when you […]